AWAKEN | A Kundalini Yoga Workshop with Meera
Saturday August 10th
Crystal Tree Yoga
Main Studio | Upper Level
75 Mill St Georgetown ON
*AutoPay members receive 18% off of this workshop
Free parking on street, side streets and in Green P lots in downtown Georgetown
A rare opportunity to experience the self-mastery practice of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yoga Bhajan in a five hour expansive immersion.
This workshop will leave you with a clear understanding of the fundamentals of this powerful Shakti technology; filled with history, mantra, mudras and a full, renewing practice.
Learn to Master your energy, be the master of your own life, be your own healer and your own inspiration.
Tune in to the Guru within.
Kundalini Yoga Workshop Outline -
- The History of Kriya Yoga
- The History of Kundalini Yoga
- Review of the Vayus
- Review of Subtle Body
- What is Kundalini Yoga and Kundalini Energy?
- What is the difference between Kundalini and Kriya Yoga?
- How do we Access Kundalini Energy?
- Advanced Pranayam and Breath Control practices
- Learn to use and manipulate the Vayus
- Learn to Manipulate and Build Prana
- Advanced Meditation Techniques from As taught by Yogi Bhajan
- The Power of Mantra
- Gurmukhi Mantra and Mantra as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- Yoga Bhajan Mudra Series
- How can I use Kundalini Yoga to access my highest potential?
- Learn easy accessible Kundalini Yoga sets
- Learn a selected Kundalini set that used as a personal practice
- Building a powerful daily Sadhana
- Practice and experience Kundalini Yoga Sets as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- Reflection, Questions and Review