CTY Inc. General and Registration Policies
The full registration fee is due in Canadian funds at the time of registration for all CTY Events unless otherwise specified.
If you have registered for a specific Crystal Tree Yoga Inc. Event - CTY Workshop, CTY Training, CTY One on One Session, CTY Wellness Session, CTY Retreat and you are not able to attend, please notify us at info@CrystalTreeYoga.com. Cancellation of any and all registrations, including “no shows,” are subject to the following:
- If you cancel 30 days prior to the event date you will receive a full refund less a $25 admin. fee.
- If you cancel 10 days prior to the event date you will receive a 50% refund less a $25.00 admin. fee.
- If you cancel less than 10 days prior to the event date, you will be responsible for the entire cost of the workshop as refunds are not available.
- If you must cancel your registration, monies paid may be applied towards a future event, (within 3 months of the original date of the event and at the discretion of Crystal Tree Yoga Inc.).
- Workshop registration monies may be transferable to another individual should you choose to withdraw. Requests must be sent to info@CyrstalTreeYoga.com within 2 weeks of the date of your event and must be approved by Crystal Tree Yoga Inc. Studio Director.
- Should there be a medical reason for your cancellation, please advise Crystal Tree Yoga Inc. in writing immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org these situations are assessed on a case by case basis between the attendee and CTY Inc. Studio Director and may require medical notes and confirmations.
- *Please note that each event hosted at/by CTY Inc. that is not a specific CTY Event may/will have their own registration and cancellation policies, terms and conditions. Please enquire directly to the company or facilitator in question before registering.
- AWAKEN and NOURISH Retreats require that all attendees pay in full at the time of registration to secure their spot for the retreat. There are no refunds. The spot/room is transferrable and a refund will be granted to the original registrant only if the spot is filled.
Events Cancelled by Crystal Tree Yoga
Crystal Tree Yoga may cancel events for the following reasons; if the minimum registration requirements are not met, inclement weather or facilitator illness. If Crystal Tree Yoga cancels an event, registrants who have paid will be offered an alternate date or given a full refund. We will notify registered participants via email of any changes and/or cancellations
If you have registered for a Crystal Tree Yoga event and traveling may be hazardous the day of the event, the event may be cancelled. We will notify registered participants via email as soon as a decision is made, giving everyone as much advanced notice as possible.
In the case that an event instructor is ill and a replacement instructor cannot be secured, the event will be canceled. We will make every effort to notify registered participants via email as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to cancel any event if the minimum registration requirements are not met two business days (48 hours), prior to the event at which time registered participants will be notified via email.
Boutique Item Purchases
All purchases are final sale. No refunds, exchanges or returns.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns related to our Event Registration / Cancellation Policies at info@CrystalTreeYoga.com
The information and exercises provided within this website and with our CTY video channel (coming soon) are to be used at your own discretion and under professional guidance. Yoga must always be practiced under the direct supervision of a qualified instructor which may reduce the risk of injuries. Not all Yoga poses are suitable for everyone, and making use of this or any other exercise program may result in injury. If you believe that you may suffer from a physical impairment, we strongly recommend that you seek advice from a licensed health care professional before embarking on this or any other exercise program. The information provided in this website, with our CTY video channel (coming soon) and other materials is strictly for reference only and is not in any manner a substitute for medical advice or direct guidance of a qualified yoga teacher.
Our goal is to share information which may encourage healing of the body, mind, and spirit. Best results are obtained by exercising common sense and body awareness in the practice of Yoga. To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain. Supplement your practice with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Special Note for Women
Pregnant women are encouraged to not practice any twists or abdominal tightening poses, and should consult with their doctor before beginning any exercise or Yoga program. We suggest that pregnant women and new mothers attend specific pre/postnatal yoga classes led by qualified pre/postnatal yoga teachers.
During the Moon Cycle (time of the month), women need to be very mindful to how they are feeling and with this awareness, can decide for themselves which poses they feel may need to be left out. There is much controversy about inversions, back bends and vigorous movements being practiced during the moon cycle. At CTY, we suggest that each woman educate themselves, explore their findings and decide for themselves what they feel is best to practice or leave out.
Crystal Tree Yoga Inc., and its directors, officers, shareholders, agents, employees, contracted teachers/trainers, family members, heirs or successors disclaim any liability or loss, demands, injury, damage, action or cause of action whatsoever, which may result from the use in connection with any information, exercises or practices contained in or demonstrated on or via this website, or from the adoption of any instruction or advice expressed therein.
All persons entering into and/or making use of this website agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Use, which cover these and many other related issues.